Provo, Utah-based Vivint was hit by a fire this week, when its call center caught fire on Tuesday morning. According to Vivint, all of its employees were safe following the fire in its building, which caused approximately 300 of its employees to evacuate. According to the Salt Lake Tribune, a firefighter was badly injured responding to the fire, which was believed to have been started by heating tape used to keep the rain gutters on the building clear of ice.
Top NewsFriday, March 21, 2014
Vivint Hit By Fire At Call Center