Denver-based Mobile Accord, which handles text messaging campaigns for nonprofits, said that it is again powering a number of text donation campaigns for the earthquake this weekend in Chile. The firm said that a number of nonprofits are using its mGive service to pull in donations for victims of the latest quake. Mobile Accord has been a major provider of text-based donations to Haiti. The company said it has powered $38M in charitable donations so far since the earthquake in Haiti. Mobile Accord so far said that Friends of the World Food Program, Operation USA, and COnvoy of Hope are now gathering donations for victims in Chile, with other groups still assessing needs and scope of the disaster to determine if they will launch mobile donation efforts.
Top NewsMonday, March 1, 2010
Mobile Accord Powers Chile Earthquake Efforts