Top News

IBM Division Becomes InfoPrint Solutions



InfoPrint Solutions Company, the venture printing business owned by IBM and Ricoh, has begun operations and now employs some 1,200 employees worldwide, InfoPrint revealed Monday. Ricoh owns 51 percent of the firm, which used to be IBM's Printing Systems Division and generated some $1 billion in revenue last year, InfoPrint said, adding that Ricoh will acquire the remaining 49 percent during the next three years. In addition to its headquarters in Boulder, Colorado, InfoPrint also said it currently has operations in Argentina, Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Peru, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, the United Kingdom.


 

Marketplace

 

 

Latest Headlines

Browse Issues