Boulder-based venture capital investor has made another investment out of its angel fund, FG Angels, this time in a startup focused on wine discovery and purchases. According to Foundry Group, Drync, which develops apps focused on wine rating and purchases, has raised $434,000 from FG Angels and its AngelList syndicate. Drync's mobile apps allow "wine nerds" to take pictures of the wines they are collecting and drinking, add ratings and reviews, and even purchase those wines directly from the app.
Top NewsMonday, March 17, 2014
Foundry Group Pours Money Into Wine (Startup)
- Drync, The Wine App Backed By Foundry Group, Sips Up $2.1M In Funding
- Foundry Re-Ups On Spare5 For Micro Work App
- Foundry Backs Startup Helping You Track All Of Your Belongings
- AvidXchange Raises $225M Funding, With Unusual Backing From Foundry Grou
- Foundry Group Raises New $500M Fund, Foundry Group Next